These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
Weekly reports not published by press time (Monday, Feb. 12).
• Two Chicago men were arrested for reportedly stealing items from Lakeside Foods, 800 Elm St.
• A resident reportedly was scammed out of $1,300 after attempting to buy concert tickets from an individual online.
• A resident paid $8,900 for home-repair work that reportedly was never completed.
• Packages reportedly were stolen from outside a home in the 2400 block of St. Johns Avenue.
• Multiple items reportedly were stolen from a car in the 700 block of Deercreek Parkway.
• A car reportedly was stolen from a dealership at 490 Skokie Valley Road. The car reportedly was later recovered in Chicago.
• A credit card reportedly was taken from a car in the 400 block of Moraine Road.
• Three Dyson vacuum cleaners and a coffee machine with a total value of $3,400 reportedly were stolen from Target, 2099 Skokie Valley Road.
No reports that met The Record’s standards of publication.
No reported activity between Feb. 2-9
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.